Saturdays are so great! I am sitting in my living room catching up with the world online, watching the history channel, and wearing TWO SHOES! Yep! I was cleared by my surgeon on Monday to start wearing regular sneakers on my left foot for about two hours a day. The last time I wore two shoes was in JUNE!! Holy cow. It is so amazing how we can take simple things, like wearing a shoe on each foot, for granted. I am so grateful that I can walk with a walking boot and now training my foot to walk in shoes! How great is life?!?
So, I don't consider myself to be a big Twilight fan. Yes, I've read and own the four books. I have the first movie. But, I'm not 'obsessed'. I don't go through websites looking for Twilight info or go to Twilight parties or take trips to Forks, Washington where the book takes place. However, a friend from work was seriously hooked-up. Someone rented out a theater (who does that?!) to show a premiere showing of New Moon on Thursday at 5. Well, how fun is that? I had to go. There were a bunch of my awesome coworkers there too. It was fun! Then, I went to dinner and New Moon again on Friday night with a huge group of girls from my neighborhood/ward. I met some really great people and got to know some even better. It was a great night. I liked the movie the second time better. I also liked this movie better than the first. Fewer awkward, cheesy parts. I will not lie, the guy who played Jacob is freakishly buff. A little much for my liking but, wow, I admire the dedication it would take to get a body like that.
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Two Shoes and New Moon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hey yoU! How are ya! It's been TOO long. I still want to come see you and your, not so new home! I finished student teaching in the fall...finally graduated. Do you love second grade? I think that grade would be perfect! Anyways, have a Merry Christmas Steph!
Post a Comment