Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Wedding Day!!

It finally happened! Kurt and I received our clearing/cancellation from the First Presidency.

We are all set to get sealed!!

We will be getting married Friday, September 19 in the Bountiful Temple. We are having a luncheon at The Canterbury Place in Bountiful. No reception (yea!). We will spend that weekend up in Park City then return to work/reality on Tuesday. The second week of October, during my fall break, we are going on a cruise that will stop in Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, and Mazatlan.

5 comments:

Marianne said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We're so happy for you. Love ya!

Bethany said...

Well you have a date set!!!! Yay!!! I am so so so soooo excited for you and Kurt. He is lucky to have such a sweet, beautiful girl that loves him so much ") He is like a brother to me and I am so glad to see him happy. You two are adorable and I am glad that you took the "advise" to go on a cruise, Jeff and I truly love love them! I am sure I will talk to you again soon, let me know if you ever want to hang out ")

miquelle and cody said...

That is so exciting! I am so happy for you. I am sad I won't be around, but know that my thoughts are with you! Can't wait to see you soon!

Malia said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you have been waiting so patiently! Can't wait to see you as a blushing bride!

Nat said...

Yeah! That's so exciting. I wish I could be there. I hate missing big events like that. Congrats and I hope you post some pictures of the big day! Oh- P.S. Did you know that Jess got remarried last week?!