Well, we've been married for a little over a week now!! It was so crazy right before the wedding. I ended up turning over a lot of the details to my mom... She did a great job and the day was beautiful!! The sealing was so great. The sealer talked a lot about the blessings that come from being sealed in the temple and living worthy of those blessings. The luncheon was awesome. We were with family and friends, eating good food. We had friends that we've had since jr. high (and I had one that was there that I've been friends with since elementary!!) and friends we've made recently. It was also so great, because we both get along with each others friends!! It was a fantastic day and I will post pictures very soon!! My two little nieces and nephew should be models- they are so dang cute!!!
We took off to Park City for the weekend. It was a lot of fun. Nice to have some 'down time' after all the crazy that was my life for so many weeks. We staying in his parents time-share... it was really, really nice! Looking forward to family trips to the time-share :)
October 11th, we are going to take off on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera. We are both super excited to get away together and to go on a cruise. Neither one of us have ever been on a cruise- so this will be a first for both of us. Kurt is also super excited to use his Spanish (and to have some cheap fish tacos from a little street taco stand- I may die). Anyway, I'll post wedding day pictures soon and maybe even update my blog more often than every two months! Oh my!!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
THE DAY FINALLY ARRIVED!!!
Posted by Stephanie at 7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Steph your cute " I may die" hee hee hee, I love it!
Your pictures are beautiful! You look great! I wish I could have been there. I wish you the best. I will be in Utah for 7 weeks in Nov-Jan, so we definately need to get together! :)
Post a Comment